Since 2011, Naturevolution has been a member of the 1% for the Planet club and can receive donations from companies and brands that are members of the network. We hope that this partnership will significantly increase our capacity to take action to conserve the world’s biodiversity.
1% for the planet
Today, only 10% of corporate sponsorship goes into protecting the environment. It was with this in mind that Yvon Chouinard, founder and CEO of Patagonia, and Craig Mathews, CEO of Blue Ribbon Flies, created the 1% for the Planet club in 2002.
“1% for the Planet’s goal is to help the various environmental organisations so that collectively they can be a more powerful force in solving the planet’s problems.” Yvon Chouinard
A worldwide philanthropic movement, the 1% for the Planet Club brings together companies that commit to donating at least 1% of their annual sales to one or more of the environmental organisations on the 1% for the Planet partner panel. These companies have understood that their long-term survival is also linked to the state of the planet, and have decided to assume their share of responsibility in preserving it. 1% for the Planet enables them to make a concrete contribution to protecting the environment and to encourage other companies to follow their lead.
Would you like to support our actions to preserve biodiversity?
An international horizontal network
Every day, at least one company joins the 1% for the Planet movement, which is now one of the largest sources of funding for environmental protection, with average annual donations of around 12 million dollars.
Our partners in the 1% network
A number of our partners are companies that have placed their trust in us as part of the 1% for the Planet initiative:
– La Rochelle International Adventure Film Festival
– Alp’Iso Rénov, specialists in carpentry and energy solutions
– the Ecodoo brand of eco-friendly cleaning and hygiene products (90% certified by Ecocert), from the Ekibio Group
– The company Compilatio, an online tool to fight plagiarism
– Lilian Dauzat, strategy consultant, and Yelloworking, the coworking space he co-founded
– Architem, an architecture agency based on the island of Ré
– Turnkey, Francophone consultancy for setting up in Turkey
– The Antilopes group, based in Madagascar, has also supported us in the past.