Biodiversity (species, ecosystems, etc.).
- Multiple ecosystems Makay (identification and characterization)
- Interdependence between environment and species (link between environ-mental conditions and the species it houses (gallery forest, dry forest, lakes, cliffs ...)
- Biodiversity and Climate (relationship between vegetation, temperature and rainfall)
- The concept of endemism (75% endemism for Madagascar Wildlife)
- Classification of species (from a collection of animals Makay)
- Tropical animal species (from a few representative animals of Makay (lemurs, fossa, crocodile, chameleon, boa, zebu, tenrec, cricket, scorpion, centipede, walking stick)
- Tropical plant species (from a few plants characteristics Makay (baobab, palm, ficus, pandanus, aloe)
- Medicinal plants of Makay and function of drug reservoir played by the forest
- The origin of Madagascar's biodiversity (link geology)
- The introduction of species (why?, The example of Tilapia)
- How does one distinguish a new species?
Geology and geography
- L’érosion (lavakas, canyons,…)
- The formation of massive (sedimentary rocks)
- The geological history of Madagascar (plate tectonics)
- Latitude and Longitude (move on a map, set the GPS points ...)
- The water cycle and the importance of the forest
Man and his environment
- The origins of human settlement of Madagascar (from DNA data missions Makay Nature)
- Man and Forest (reasons and impacts of deforestation)
- Colonization and decolonization of Madagascar
- We tell the cave paintings and tombs?
- The zebu Malagasy bank
- Beliefs and taboos (dahalo, cult of the dead)
- The construction of a box using traditional methods (construction of two "centers" will begin in September)
Conservation of Nature (eco-tourism project)
- What is ecological footprint?
- What is ecotourism?
- The urgency of preserving biodiversity?
- Threats on the Makay
- How do we in the protected area status?
- The establishment of a nursery (choice of species, collection of seeds, early planting, implemented in plastic pots, shadehouse, the selection of areas to plant and replanting)
- The establishment of a botanical garden with all species endemic to Beroroha Makay (the choice of plants, plan, labels for the visit ...)
- Construction of wooden bungalows with local materials and products for tourists
The scientific expedition
- Organizing an expedition
- The objectives of the mission
- Prospecting techniques, excavations, archaeological surveys (paintings and burials ...)
- Trades naturalistic field (research protocol and procedures of a mammalian, entomologist, an ornithologist, botanist ...)
- How does a hot air balloon?
- How does a GPS?
- Risk assessment (climate, food ...)
The documentary film
- How does one film in 3D?
- How does one film animals?
- The cinema
The solidarité internationale
- Organize a collection of textbooks and children's books (for school and library)