- Summary : The Mission Makay Nature 2010 No. 2, one of the largest inventory missions ever undertaken biodiversity is possible to study some of the most inaccessible areas of the Makay through the use of a helicopter and complete the studies begun in January 2010
- Number of protagonists More than 85 people at base camp nearly 40 scientists
- Duration 10 November 2010 and lasted until December 20, 2010
- More than 2000 species collected more than 80 new species
- Discovery of new caves and rock art paintings identified more than 500
This adventure funded by Discovery UK and Canal was also filmed and produced the first scientific adventure documentary in 3D You can find the trailer below.