This page is intended to all researchers taking part in the upcoming Konawe 2018 Expedition, led in Southeast Sulawesi (Sulawesi Tenggara) in Indonesia, in Nov/Dec 2018.
1. Call for research proposals
The call for research proposals released in June 2018: download.
2. Expedition Research Program
The following file is a compilation of all selected research projects: Konawe 2018 Expedition Research Program.
3. Detailed research proposals
- Inventory of avifauna
- Inventory of herpetofauna
- Inventory of spiders & myriapods
- Freshwater decapods & gastropods
- Inventory of terrestrial molluscs
- Freshwater fish
- Inventory of the entomofauna
- Botanical inventory
- Mammals inventory
- Bio-monitoring of labengki mangroves
- Konawe coral reefs health assessment
- Underwater exploration
- Biodiversity assessment with eDNA
- Socio-ecological study
- Archeologicals prospections
- Karst exploration